1. Why does a District Policing Partnership exist?
2. Who is represented on the DPP?
3. How long is the term of appointment for membership to a DPP?
4. Who can apply to be an Independent Member of a DPP?
5. How will Independent Members be appointed?
6. How is the chair and vice chair selected?
7. What size are DPPs?
8. How many DPPs are there?
9. Where and when will meetings be held?
10. What type of question can I ask the District Commander?
11. What are the procedures for putting questions to the District Commander?
12. What contact is there between the DPP and the local District Commander?
13. How will the DPP gain the co-operation of the local community in preventing crime?
14. What will the relationship be between the Policing Board and the DPP?